The Six Sigma Quality fundamental and concept has become a benchmark by companies who seek to improve themselves to face current and future challenges. These key quality initiatives has given them an opportunity to review what has been done and what need to be done for them to be in the right position in their respective industries and meeting their company fundamental objective and bottom line goals.
After attending this course, the participants will expect:
- Understanding the Philosophy, Concept and the importance of Six Sigma Quality.
- Learning the steps and tools to establish the Six Sigma Quality
- Able to identify the Six Sigma projects and implement it in the work area
- Understand and monitoring the Six Sigma Quality Matrix
- Understand the tools and apply them to analyze the quality issue/s on products, process or services
- Improving and controlling the quality and eliminate the defects systematically
The methodology of the course presentation is by the following medium:
- Team dynamics
- Case studies
for further information & training syllabus request please contact : email@example.com