Green building is a building that meets the requirements of the building and has significantly measurable performance in energy saving, water, and other resources through the application of the concept of green building in accordance with the function and classification in every stage of its implementation.
By realizing green building, it will decrease Energy Use Intensity (kWh/m2) of building and ensure to keep occupants comfortable while minimizing negative environmental impacts. The government also has now started to pay attention to the design and implementation of buildings that should be based on the concept of green building through the Minister of Public Works and Public Housing Regulation No. 02/PRT/M/2015 and for Jakarta also through Governor Regulation No. 38 the Year 2012.
- Identify energy baseline.
- Evaluate the energy consumption of the building.
- Recognize area and equipment that consume the most energy.
- Identify and analyze the energy-saving potential.
- Identify energy planning, EnPI-energy Performance Indicators, and reduce uncertainty.
- Give recommendations related to energy efficiency and conservation.
- Comply with government regulations, namely Regulation of the Minister of Public Works and Public Housing No. 02 / PRT / M / 2015 and Jakarta Governor Regulation No. 38 the Year 2012 regarding the green building.
- Conserve energy, water, and other resources.
- Reduce operating cost of the building.
- Provide good air quality in the building.
- Improve occupant productivity because green building concept ensures occupant comfort and health.
- Comply with government regulations so as to obtain the incentives and avoid penalties if do not apply the concept of green building.
Our BSP Solutions
Our approach, among others, is to assess and measures where the current performance in an energy saving of your building company, mapping and gap analysis to government regulation and other energy efficiency framework, and finally to analysis and recommendations for the opportunity of improvements. The scope of work among others are:
- Energy efficiency and conservation.
- Building envelope.
- Ventilation system.
- Air conditioning system.
- Lighting system.
- Electrical system.
- Water efficiency and conservation.
- Plumbing system and water pump.
- Rainwater harvesting.
- Infiltration wells.
- Thermal comfort and air quality.
- Temperature, humidity, and levels of carbon dioxide in workspaces/conditioned zones.