Sertifikat Laik Fungsi (SLF) for a building is a certificate issued by the local government except special building that will be issued by the government. This certificate states that the building is eligible for national standards and regulations both administratively and technically before utilization. SLF is given for buildings that have been completed and have met the requirements.
The administrative requirements such as the suitability of actual data with the data in the document status of land rights; the suitability of the actual data with the data in the IMB and/or documents the ownership status of the original building has been there / owned; IMB document ownership. Technical requirements such as the suitability of the actual data with the data document the implementation of building construction; testing in the field (on-site) and/or laboratory for safety, health, comfort, and convenience; testing was conducted in accordance with the technical guidelines and inspection procedures for eligibility function of the building.
Compliance assessment of technical requirements includes compliance with building code requirements and reliability requirements of the building. Building reliability requirements include requirements for safety, health, comfort, and convenience. In addition, for renewal SLF technical inspection should also be conducted at regular intervals for the entire building.
Having SLF is mandatory for building so that those who violate can be imposed administrative sanctions to a criminal charge and building demolition. For further information, please see Jakarta Regional Regulation No. 7 of 2010 on Building, Regulation of the Minister of Public Works No. 25 / PRT / M / 2007 on Guidelines on SLF Building, Regulation of the Minister of Public Works No. 16 / PRT / M / 2010 on Technical Guidelines for Periodic Inspection of Building.
Therefore, PT. Bika Solusi Perdana can be your partner in conducting energy audit activity, periodic technical inspection, and help you to evaluate and provide recommendations regarding the requirements for safety, health, and comfort.
- Identify energy baseline.
- Evaluate the energy consumption of a building.
- Recognize area and equipment that consume the most energy.
- Identify and analyze the energy-saving potential.
- Identify energy planning, EnPI-energy Performance Indicators, and reduce uncertainty.
- Give recommendations related to mechanical and electrical equipment and building safety such as structure, fire, and electrical safety.
- Comply with government regulations, namely Regulation of the Minister of Public Works and Public Housing No. 25/PRT/M/2007, No. 16/PRT/M/2010, and Jakarta Governor Regulation No. 7 the year 2010 regarding SLF.
- Conserve energy, water, and other resources.
- Reduce operating cost of the building.
- Provide good air quality in the building.
- Improve occupant productivity because green building concept ensures occupant comfort and health.
- Reduce uncertainty about building safety such as structure, fire, electrical safety and ensure systems are still appropriate and according to standards.
- Comply with government regulations so as to obtain the incentives and avoid penalties if do not apply the concept of green building.
Our BSP Solutions
Our approach, among others, is to assess and measures activity, periodic technical inspection, and help you to evaluate and provide recommendations regarding the requirements for safety, health, and comfort. The scope of work among others are:
- Energy efficiency and conservation.
- Building envelope.
- Ventilation system.
- Air conditioning system (i.e. chiller, AHU, ducting).
- Lighting system.
- Electrical system (i.e. distribution panel, lightning rod, grounding).
- Transportation system (i.e. elevator).
- Water efficiency and conservation.
- Plumbing system and water pump.
- Thermal comfort and air quality.
- Temperature, humidity, and levels of carbon dioxide in workspaces/conditioned zones.
- Building structure and fire safety.