Besides consultancy services, we also provide resources to perform various such as auditing, monitoring and controlling of system development. This service includes coordinating with the requester and buyer to establish quality program, business capability, and technical capability requirements that the supplier will be evaluated against.
Our lead auditors will plan the audit, lead the audit team, conduct the audit, follow-up on problems discovered during the audit, make recommendations on corrective action, document and maintain records of all of these. Our lead auditors can also support source inspection and supplier surveillance needs upon request.
- Pre-Assessment/Pre-Audit for Management System Certification
- Business Performance Assessment
- Safety Risk Assessment (OHSAS 18001/SMK3)
- Quality Risk Assessment (API Q1/API Q2)
- Information System Auditing
- Energy Auditing
- Greenship GBCI Pre-Certification Audit
- Green Building Audit
- Green Factory/Manufacturing Audit
- Fire & Safety Audit
- Electrical Safety & Installation Audit
- Audit SLF (Sertifikasi Laik Fungsi) Gedung